Get Active for 2013 with Free Training Packs
Anyone looking to get active to kick-start their New Year’s resolutions is invited to claim a free training towel, bottle and bag when they take out a Vitality Health and Fitness Membership at one of Broxtowe Borough Council’s three leisure centres before the end of January 2013.
Broxtowe Borough Council is giving away the free training packs to anyone taking out an annual or monthly Vitality Health and Fitness Membership at its Bramcote, Chilwell Olympia and Kimberley centres before Thursday 31st January 2013.
Vitality Health and Fitness Memberships provide the perfect opportunity to lead an active and healthy lifestyle by offering:
• Unlimited access to three fitness suites at leisure centres across Broxtowe
• Unlimited public swimming at Bramcote and Kimberley Leisure Centres
• Unlimited access to over 170 health and fitness classes
• Unlimited access to the Health Suite including sauna, steam room and spa at
Bramcote Leisure Centre
Members can also take advantage of a free induction, free tailor-made training programme and free parking at each of the Council’s free leisure centres.
For more information, please contact your local leisure centre using the details provided below:
• Bramcote Leisure Centre – 0115 917 3000 or email email@example.com
• Chilwell Olympia Leisure Centre – 0115 917 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kimberley Leisure Centre – 0115 917 3366 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, why not pop into your local leisure centre to speak to a Membership Advisor or visit www.broxtowe.gov.uk/vitality