Report a road, path or cycleway problem or fault

25th February 2013 staplefordcommunitygroup Help & Advice, Nottingham County Council, Stapleford Community Group Tags: , , 0 Comments

potholes2If you have any concerns about the state of a road, pavement or cyclepath then Nottinghamshire County Council would  like to know so they can sort it out.

Please use the following link which will take you to the Nottingham County Council web site where you can report such problems.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *