Further Bus Lane Operations
A-PS2882 Karl Barlow, Beat Manager – Bramcote and Beeston North, Stapleford Neighbourhood Policing Team writes: I ran a further Bus Lane enforcement operation yesterday – 25/2/13.
11 Fixed penalty tickets were issued, including one to a taxi. The bus lane is for buses and pedal cycles only.
Further operations are planned for future dates.
Hand held speed checks are ongoing in the area and I hope to extend this to A52 Derby Road in the near future.
- Stapleford Home Hardware, Opening Soon on
- Fraud Alert: Buying Vehicles Online on
- Diesel Spill On Hickings Lane on
- Stapleford Post Office Update By Councillor Richard MacRae on
- The Nottinghamshire County Council (Ewe Lamb Lane, Lyndale Road and Marshall Drive, Bramcote) (Prohibition of Waiting) Traffic Regulation Order 2017 (5236) – Initial Consultation on