Man charged after attack in Stapleford
A 32-year-old man has been charged with robbery and possession of an offensive weapon following an attack in Stapleford.
Mark Leeland of Brookhill Street, Stapleford, is due to appear at Nottingham Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday 7 June).
Police were called to Central Avenue at about 7.40pm on Wednesday 5 June where a 35-year-old man had been stabbed.
He was taken to Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre and has since been discharged to recuperate at home.
Police are appealing for information on a car which sped from the scene.
Detectives have made house to house enquiries in the area. If you live nearby and have yet to speak to officers please call them.
If you saw the attack or have any information contact Nottinghamshire Police on 101, quoting incident 791 of 5 June 2013, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Stapleford Home Hardware, Opening Soon on
- Fraud Alert: Buying Vehicles Online on
- Diesel Spill On Hickings Lane on
- Stapleford Post Office Update By Councillor Richard MacRae on
- The Nottinghamshire County Council (Ewe Lamb Lane, Lyndale Road and Marshall Drive, Bramcote) (Prohibition of Waiting) Traffic Regulation Order 2017 (5236) – Initial Consultation on