Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here

Man rescued after flat fire in Stapleford

25th December 2012 Uncategorized 0 Comments

A 60-year-old man has been rescued after a fire in Stapleford.

Crews were called to a ground floor flat in Merton Court at around 7.55pm after a fire in the oven.


The fire was caused after food had been left cooking and the man had got distracted.

The man was alone in the house and was helped out of the flat by firemen, but was uninjured.

Crews then left the incident at around 8.10pm.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

Categories

%d bloggers like this: