Primary Teachers Required in Beeston and Stapleford
Connex Education works with a variety of primary schools in and around the area of NG9 and are currently looking to register teachers to meet the high supply demands from schools in this area. We are able to offer a variety of positions on both a long term, short term and day to day basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for any teacher looking for a flexible working pattern. Applicants must be able to complete the full teaching cycle including planning and delivering lessons as well as marking pupil’s work.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Full QTS
• Have a Full Enhanced Disclosure
• References for last 2 years
In Return Connex Offer
• Experienced dedicated consultant
• Comprehensive briefings on all schools & assignments
• Daily and long term vacancies to suit your needs
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0115 824 3001.
Connex Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.