RETIREMENT LIVING Healthy Living Week
Monday 10 March – Friday 14 March 2014
A week of fun, food and relaxation including
• Recipe demonstrations for easy and healthy recipes with Jane Reed from catering company “Bakes and Banquets”.
• Audience participation – have a go and learn new cookery skills!
• Free samples
• Get fit and have fun with seated and standing exercise and dance to music taught by qualified instructors
• Discover your competitive side by taking part in a variety of classic games from Giant Jenga to Giant Connect 4
• Relax, unwind and feel the benefits of Reflexology for hands and feet Please see below a list of where and when the events are being held. If you would like to attend one or more of these sessions, then please use the contact numbers provided.
• Monday 10th March 2014 ‘Eat Better, Feel Better’ 11am – 1pm: Lombardy Lodge, Portland Road, Toton, NG9 6EE. Rachel Foster 07766 803035
• Tuesday 11th March 2014 ‘Movement to Music’ (with healthy buffet lunch) 11am – 1pm: Venn Court, Scott Avenue, Beeston, NG9 1HF. Karen Lievesley 07500 972610
• Wednesday 12th March 2014: ‘Indoor Games Afternoon’ (Giant Jenga, Connect 4, Nintendo Wii Games) with refreshments 2pm – 4pm: Humber Lodge, Middle Street, Beeston, NG9 2EF. Steve Lankester 07796 614928
• Thursday 13th March 2014 : ‘Dance with Natalie’(with healthy buffet) 11.30am – 1.30pm: Southfields Court, off Inham Road, Chilwell, NG9 4GA. June Rouse 07920 274869
• Friday 14th March 2014 : Health and Wellbeing: Reflexology’ (with healthy refreshments 10.30am – 1.30pm: Scalby Close, off Great Northern Road, Eastwood, NG16 3QQ. Jayne Elsom 07920 278267
Places are limited so please book your place early to avoid disappointment.
For further information on this and other events please contact Laura Campbell on 0115 9173037 or email email@example.com