Kimberley Farmers Market
The next market in Kimberley is this coming Saturday 4 October 2014.
The venue is now The Precinct, Greens Lane, Kimberley, (opposite Sainsbury’s) – outside Wilko’s 9am – 1pm.
Kimberley Farmers Market is now run by Stall-it Ltd (details below).
If you would like any more information please contact
T: 07414 781067
C/O 96A High Road
For the 5 year anniversary of Kimberley Farmers Market there will be a dynamic mix of stalls to visit plus activities for families and children. On this occasion, regular stall holders selling fresh farm produce will be joined by local organisations and businesses that include social enterprise Pulp Friction Smoothie Bar Project, with a craft stall and smoothie bike, who provide volunteering opportunities for young adults with learning disabilities.
Those stalls who’ve pledged to attend include:
– Guide Dog week – commemorative stall for Guide Dog Week with branded guide dog products
– Pulp Friction Smoothie Bar Project – Handmade crafts & the Smoothie Bike
– Petit Boutique De Chocolate – Hand crafted chocolates
– Lawn Mill Pantry – Home made jams and preserves
– Happy Chickens – Fresh farm eggs
– The Potting Shed – Bedding plants
– Ghar Ka Khana – Indian cooking sauces, pickles and Indian snacks (Samosa’s, Onion Bhaji’s, Spring Rolls & Spice Boxes
– Smith Hall Organics – free range organic meat and cheese
– Neil Gribby – Bird seeds
– Sweetie Jeans – Cakes and brownies
– Little Coffee Company Fairtrade Coffee
– Clever Cushions – hand made cushions, all proceeds to go to charity
The venue is The Precinct, Greens Lane, Kimberley, (opposite Sainsbury’s) – outside Wilko’s 9am – 1pm.