Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here

Man taken to hospital after house blaze in Stapleford

11th December 2014 Nottingham Evening Post Tags: , , 0 Comments

image

A man has been taken to hospital after a house fire in Stapleford.

Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service received a call to the incident at around 11.50pm on Wednesday. 

It happened in Brook Hill Street and the house was severely damaged by the blaze. 

A man was taking to hospital as a precautionary measure after suffering smoke inhalation. 

Crews from Stapleford, Highfields and Long Eaton were in attendance. 

They left at around 1.10am. 

Nottingham Post

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

Categories

%d bloggers like this: