2014 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 250,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 11 days for that many people to see it.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1Have You Seen Missing Stapleford Teenager
- 2MISSING STAPLEFORD TEENAGER.
- 3Man left with fractured skull after attack outside Stapleford bakery
- 4Concerns over teenage boy’s safety as police chase white van man
- 5Possible ATM Fraud in Stapleford