Saturday 27 June 2015 at 11.30-3pm
College House Junior School, Cator Lane, Chilwell NG9 4BB
Adults £1.50, children £1 – just pay on the gate
Car boot prices are £ 10 per car or £ 12.50 for a van – pay on arrival.
As ever, it promises to be a family-friendly, fun-packed day of games, stalls, refreshments, music, attractions and performances in the Arena.
· Pony rides (run by St Leonards Riding School, Toton)
· A 4-sided climbing wall sponsored by NET
· Crazy golf
· Toy, book and sweet stalls
· Car boot sale
· 2nd hand bike and scooter stall
· Free drama, circus skills and drumming workshops
· Traditional carnival games including tombolas, Grand Raffle, and a teacher in the stocks.
· Visits and displays from Broxtowe Police, Casuals Rugby, the Nottingham Youth Wind Band or the College House Junior School samba band.
· Arena displays by the Beeston Boys Brigade Band, the College House country dancers, martial arts and the hugely competitive tug of war!
· And to keep you fed and watered we’ll have a range of food and drink on offer, from Domino’s Pizza and hot-dogs, to cakes, “Mocktails” and candy floss.
Come along to Chilwell Summer Carnival for a great family day out
Any queries, please telephone 07760 237 485 or email email@example.com.
See the website www.friendsofcollegehouse.wordpress.com
Friends of College House. Charity no. 518492
As this event is held on school premises we are sorry but there is no alcohol or smoking on site. No dogs unless guide dogs.