~~We’re Here For You!~~
Hetty’s offers a free and confidential support service for families who are affected by a loved one’s drug or alcohol use, and we have dedicated Family Recovery Workers for each of the districts of Nottinghamshire:
– County South (e.g. Broxtowe, Rushcliffe and Gedling).
– Bassetlaw (e.g. Retford, Worksop, Misterton, Blyth, Sturton).
– Newark & Sherwood (e.g. Newark, Southwell, Balderton, Ollerton).
– Ashfield (including Hucknall, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Selston).
– Mansfield (e.g. Mansfield Woodhouse, Forest Town, Warsop).
– Kinship – Countywide support for families caring for children who are unable to live with their birth parents due to drug/alcohol use.
As well as direct support we also run groups and workshops in all districts and a monthly evening group in Mansfield so please get in touch if you need support – we’re here for you.
Support line: 08000 850941
To arrange a presentation at your group/community meeting please call the office on 01623 643476.
We can also arrange access to low cost complementary therapies to help reduce stress and promote wellbeing at Humane Touch