Free Business Health Checks And Advice For Broxtowe Businesses
BROXTOWE BUSINESSES can get a free health check and advice next month at a drop in session at the Council Offices in Beeston.
Advisers from D2N2 Growth Hub and Beeston based Wren Accountancy will be on hand on Wednesday 20th September between 10.00am and 3.30pm to offer advice and support.
Each one-to-one session will last approximately 90 minutes and will give you the opportunity to ask questions and get practical tips:
D2N2 Growth Hub Health Checks provide:
- Valuable advice and insight to help your existing business flourish
- Relevant information on access to finance to expand, guidance on the latest legislation or practical business support.
- The right advice for your business needs.
Depending on business needs, a follow-up business review can also be arranged which is a free of charge service to small and medium sized enterprises across the D2N2 region.
Wren Accountancy advice sessions will include:
- Tax and accountancy support to pre-start, start up and existing businesses including business trading in the most appropriate structure (sole trader, partnership, limited company, Community Interest Company, etc), what is the best accounting or book-keeping package for your business and tips on ways to keep your business tax liability to a minimum.
- Free guides on Starting Up in Business, Tax Saving Tips and 57 Ways to Grow Your Business will be available by email to those interested.
Appointments are available for each adviser at 10:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm and 3:30pm and can be booked at Business Health Check or through Broxtowe Borough Council’s Economic Development Team on 0115 917 3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The sessions are being hosted by D2N2 Growth Hub and Wren Accountancy in partnership with Broxtowe Borough Council and have been made possible thanks to funding by the European Regional Development fund and Wren Accountancy’s support.
Once connected with the D2N2 Growth Hub, businesses will also have access to workshops and events, regular updates on the latest funding news and regional or national programmes that will help with growth plans.