Town Council Meeting 19th October 2018. Meeting of the Town Council to be held on Friday 19 October 2018 at 7:00p.m. in the Carnegie Centre.
1. Apologies for absence
(The Town Clerk will report any apologies for absence she has received in writing prior to the start of the meeting.)
2. Declarations of interest
(Members will be invited to declare any interests they may have on any item to be
discussed at the meeting. They will also be advised that should it become apparent to any
Member during the meeting that they do have an interest in a particular item they should alert the Chair and the Town Clerk immediately.)
3. Minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on 7 September 2018
4. Actions from previous minutes
5. Request(s) made by any member of the public to address the Town Council – none
6. Inspector Simon Riley – Neighbourhood Policing Inspector – Presentation
Spencer Academy re: Admissions
8. Lloyds Bank
9. Local Government Reorganisation Councillor DP
For information –
Tuesday 23 October 2018 – 18:00 Hrs
Invitation to all Nottinghamshire Parish and Town Council Chairman and their Clerk
Any comments/views please send in writing to the Town Clerk .
10. Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan Examination consultation
email sent to all Councillors 5.10.18.
11. Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places – Please read document before the meeting
12. Neighbourhood Planning – Interim Report from Ken Mafham to follow
13. Traffic and Highways Issues in Stapleford
(This item is maintained on the Agenda for Members information)
14. Planning Applications
STAPLEFORD SOUTH WEST WARD
Reference Number : 18/00525/FUL Grid Ref: 336066 448521 Stapleford Town
Proposal : Construct industrial unit for (Class B1, B2 and B8) use
Site Address : 12A Bessell Lane Stapleford NG9 7BX
Applicant : Mr Mick Feuz , Meadow Lane Scrap limited
Click here to see application details on website
15. Mayor’s Engagements
16. Correspondence – none
17. Section 137 Request – None
18. Allotments – verbal update – Town Clerk
‘ Dig – In’
19. Payments (To note the payment schedule.) 6 months reports attached
20. Date of next meeting.
The next Meeting of Stapleford Town Council will be held on 30 November 2018 at 7.00 pm.