Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here

Customers Advised To Contact The Police

31st October 2018 Help & Advice, Local Businesses Tags: , 0 Comments

Customers who have paid money into a Christmas Saving Scheme are advised to contact the Police if they have not had a refund after the local business closed its doors.

We have had reports that people who paid into a Christmas Saving Scheme have emailed the address left on the notice in the window and have not had replies to the emails they have sent.

The advice given is to ask anyone to contact the Police on 101 to report this matter.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



%d bloggers like this: