Exclusive Offers For Small Business Saturday Broxtowe
BROXTOWE BOROUGH will embrace the Small Business Saturday campaign next weekend to encourage the local community to shop locally and support small businesses on their high streets at a key time in the shopping calendar.
Anyone looking to kick start their Christmas shopping is urged to visit their local town centres of Eastwood, Kimberley, Stapleford and Beeston on Saturday 1st December, with some local businesses offering exclusive discounts for one day only. Terms and conditions apply, visit individual businesses for details.
Offers so far include:
- Andrew McColloch Jewellers – 25% off all Diamond jewellery on 1st Dec.
- Beeston Fields Golf Course – Seasonal Breakfast £14.95.
- Beeston Bed Centre -Extra 5% discount on none credit card single item sales over £400.
- Euphoria – Festive Facial for only £25.
- Nottingham Physiotherapy Services – Full assessment and treatment for £30 1st Dec.
- Physio Direct – 20% discount to anyone who makes thier first appointment on 1st Dec (usually £40). Small Biz Sat Price £32.
- Sewing Box – 10% Off.
- Synergy NG9 – Free tea or coffee and mince pie for people visiting our creative & wellbeing hub between 9.30am and 1.00pm.
- Whitegates – 20% discount on all fees (Valid until 31/12/18).
- Eastwood Town Fish Bar – Enjoy a mince pie and custard with your lunch for £1 when you eat in between 12 noon to 2pm, plus mystery bonus item or two when you place an order over £6 for delivery.
- Floral Innovations -10% off all Christmas Wreaths & Swags ordered & paid for on 1st Dec.
- Not Just Crafty – Free goody bag with every purchase on the day.
- The Print & Stitch Company – 10% discount to all customers with new enquiries submitted on December 1st.
- Your Move SDS – Fixed selling fee of £995.00 + VAT which is on a NO SALE NO FEE basis and includes all aspects of marketing (viewings, photograph etc).
- Two for Tea – Free mug of Breakfast Tea (one per customer and free with any other purchase made).
Small Business Saturday is worldwide campaign designed to raise the awareness of the fantastic retail experience available to people in their local towns, bring local small businesses together and help champion their vital role in local communities.
Business looking to get involved can still email the Council details of their exclusive one day only discounts right up to Friday 30th November, to be included on our dedicated webpage. They can also visit the official Small Business Saturday UK website, where there are digital resources available to download such as marketing packs which can be printed and logos for use on social media which are all free to use, as well as registration for their ‘Small Business Finder’.
The event began in the USA in 2011, but gained huge recognition for the exposure it created for small businesses during the ‘Holiday Season’ and was rolled out in the UK in 2013. Small Business Saturday UK celebrates its 5th birthday this year and looks to build on the success of previous year’s campaign where £748 million was spent on Small Business Saturday UK, with 87 per cent of local authorities backing the campaign, up from 80 per cent in 2016.