The White Hills Park Trust needs YOU!
- Would you like the opportunity to earn some money with the flexibility to accept or decline working hours?
- Would you like the opportunity to help your young people achieve their full potential?
- Can you work in a methodical, calm way, following processes and procedures?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we are currently recruiting for a number of invigilators to join our exams invigilation team across Alderman White School, Bramcote College and Bramcote College 6th Form from January 2019 onwards.
As a Trust we are committed to enabling our students to sit their GCSE and A Level exams in a calm, structured and supportive environment.
To do this, we need to staff our exams with independent, flexible, organised, and level-headed
adults from all walks of life.
The majority of work would be during May and June each year, with the flexibility to accept or decline dates to suit your own diary (except all year group exams such as Maths, English and Science).
- Previous experience desirable, but not essential.
- Previous work with young people desirable, but not essential.
- Full training will be provided.
- A DBS certificate will be obtained by the Trust before working with students.
For application pack please visit our website via the following link:
For more information, or if you wish to make arrangements to visit the premises, please get in touch:
Mrs Tracey Tacey
Tel: 0115 9078147
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Exams Team
The White Hills Park Trust