Openings and Opportunities to Suit Your Skill Set
About This Position
Stratford Detectives have an exciting opportunity for ex-service men and women who are looking for a new career after leaving the forces within the private investigation industry.
The role is a self-employed position meaning you will control how many hours and days you work.
You will be offered surveillance & vehicle tracking assignments nationwide. Our Case Managers will provide you with instructions regarding each case and will be on hand to support you. You will also provide your Case Manager with the appropriate updates for our clients.
Our national Head Office is based in Nottinghamshire, where we have an open-door policy for agents to drop in for any extra training, equipment collection or to discuss case related issues.
Stratford Detectives Will Offer You
- Support and knowledge within the private investigation field
- Training provided on how to produce a court ready surveillance report
- Tracking equipment to undergo vehicle tracking deployment tasks
- Tracker training (if required)
- Guidance on what equipment will be needed for your new role
- A recommended trusted accountant to assist you in becoming self-employed
- Paid training sessions to clarify your experience within the field
- Online training/support on LocalPI’s portal
- You need to be computer literate
- Own a laptop/PC with Microsoft Office Word
- Have your own economic transport
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Funds to purchase the basic surveillance starter kit (Costing between £300 – £500)
You will be required to sign our confidentiality agreement and, in addition, you will need at least 2 referees that we can contact.
How to Apply
In the first instance, please send your CV with a covering letter to admin@LocalPI.co.uk
Or by post to: Head Office, 140 Nottingham Road, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 8AR.